Eggs Development (Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone)
- 10 ml. Cinnafact-E has a concentration of 15,000 micrograms.
- 1ml. Cinnafact-E has a concentration has concentration = (15,000×1)/10=1,500 micrograms.
- Briefly the hormoneBriefly hormone that is involved in eggs development, approx 10-20 micrograms/ 1Kg. brooder's weight.
- To secure the righteous concentration, 9 ml. distilled water must be added to 1 ml. Cinnafact-E viz. 1,500 micrograms concentration of its mixed solution.
- Therefore, the end-product hormonal solution is 150 micrograms active composition.
- By its optimal usage of 1kg. fish weight : 10-20 micrograms Cinnafact-E would be well-synergistically active when combined together using 5 mg. Motilium M : 1 Kg. fish brooder weight (1 Tablet of Motilium M = 10 mg.)
Example of Calculation Method
- Supposing we intend to inject 10 fish of average 300 grams weight of each i.e. average 0.2 ml. will be our required volume dosage.
- Total fish weight = 10×300=3,000 grams (3 Kilograms) 20×3=60 micrograms Cinnafact E will be required.
- 1ml. Hormone Solution is composed of 150 micrograms as its concentration.
Hence (60×1)/150=0.4 ml. of Hormone Solution will be needed to apply.
- If we have to inject each fish with 0.2 ml., the total needed solution will be 0.2×10=2ml. 2-0.4=1.6 ml. Distilled water is needed.
- Required Motilium M to be added/combined is 5×3=15 mg. or one-and-a-half Tabet (1 Tablet of Motilium M = 10 mg.)
- pulverize one-and-a-half tablets of Motilium M in motar and then dissolve it in 0.4 ml. Hormone solution and 1.6 ml. Distilled water to get well-stirred and homogeneous 0.2 ml. Concentrated Solution suitable for each fish injection.
OvulationOvalution Stimulating Hormone for fish and frogs.
To be suitable for:
- Mass reproductive spawning of Fish and Frog.
- Big Fish Livestock Breeding and Farming Businesses.
- Artificial fertilization in fish and frogs.
- Enable solving the problem of milt(semen) collection for its scarcity.
- Inducing the female brooders' spawning by using Cinnafact E - in process compound injected.